What is it
Invisalign® is an alternative orthodontic treatment to fixed braces. They function the same as fixed braces except that they are designed to be an invisible and removable orthodontic treatment method that uses sequential clear aligners that fit over your teeth. Invisalign is suitable for both teens and adults.
How does it work
These aligners move your teeth gradually with each aligner subtly progressing in shape towards the intended treatment results.
Reasons why people choose Invisalign®
- Invisalign® looks better than metal braces
- You can remove Invisalign® aligners to eat, brush & floss
- You can eat anything with Invisalign aligners
- Invisalign® is more comfortable than braces
When you opt for this method of treatment, patients can avoid the use of the traditional metal brackets that need to be stuck on the teeth. With this choice, the Invisalign can be removed and the patient can chew normally, speak clearly and look as natural as possible; almost as if they were not having a dental treatment at all.
See your Invisalign® smile even before you get started
Once you’ve decided to proceed with Invisalign® treatment, we will take a smile scan which captures an accurate 3D image of your teeth using a digital scanner.
Using your smile scan, your doctor will use the Invisalign® Clincheck® software to come up with treatment plan customized to help you achieve your future smile.
Your doctor will be able to show you a preview of your Invisalign® digital treatment plan from start to end of the treatment. Seeing is believing!
Once your Invisalign® digital plan is finalized, your doctor will order the Invisalign® clear aligners to be fabricated and customized just for you.
What makes Invisalign® aligners different from other clear aligners?
Technology & Innovation
Founded in 1997, no other clear aligner brand is backed by data and experience of more than 8 million cases and more.
Simple to Complex cases
Invisalign® can treat moderate to complex cases while some other clear aligner brands generally treat simple cases. However, it is important that you see a doctor for a consultation to assess your suitability for Invisalign® treatment.
The Invisalign® clear aligners are made of a special patented SmartTrack® material is developed based on 8 years of research and development. This patented material helps you gently move your teeth faster. Invisalign also has another unique feature called the SmartForce® attachments which allows for complex teeth movement possible without braces.
Your doctor will be monitoring you closely throughout your Invisalign® treatment to ensure you are on track towards achieving your dream smile.
When should you consider getting Invisalign®?
If you have noticed a grp in your smile, or maybe set of teeth are crooked, you may want to visit your dentist. Teeth movement or shifting can be a problem that affects people of all ages. There are many causes to teeth movement such as periodontal (gum) conditions, grinding your teeth, or you may have done braces before in your younger days, but your condition may have relapsed as you have not been wearing your retainers. If you would like to correct your bite, straighten crooked teeth or improve your smile, schedule an appointment with us to access your suitability for Invisalign® treatment.
How much does Invisalign cost in Singapore
Invisalign costs are determined largely by the number of aligners the treatment is anticipated to take. Simple single arch treatment might cost approximately $2500.00, whereas complicated cases may cost approximately $8500.00. Also, retainers are an additional fee that also needs to be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Crowded Teeth
- Gap Teeth
- Deep Bite
3. How do you identify Invisalign aligners apart from the rest of the clear aligners available in the market?
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are comfortable and virtually invisible. There are no metal wires or brackets to irritate your gums or the inside of your teeth and people can hardly notice that you are on orthodontic treatment
- No food restrictions: You can remove your Invisalign aligners when you need to eat. Unlike fixed braces, you will need to avoid hard, sticky or chewy food when you are on treatment.
- Easier to maintain oral hygiene: Invisalign aligners are removeable so it is easier to clean your teeth and maintain oral hygiene during treatment
- Potentially fewer doctors visits: Invisalign treatment typically requires fewer doctor visits compared to fixed braces. With fixed braces, you will need to visit the doctor on a monthly basis to tighten and adjust your wires and brackets.